A technology which uses a laser beams in cutting the materials is called a Laser Cutter. This technology uses laser beam with high-powered capacity in cutting substance with the help of a computer control. Using laser cutter can produce different shapes and so with designs through cutting different sheet of materials using a high density type of laser light by a very little hole in a laser cutting apparatus.
These are the materials which a laser cutting machine can do: A CNC laser could cut plenty metals such as, Carbon steel, stainless steel, plain steel, aluminum, etc. This can also cut sheet of materials in various thickness. Generally, these laser cutting technology are utilized in getting an accurate cutting most especially in critical situations to which the tolerance of the material changes are quite very low.
What are the features and the benefits of utilizing Laser cutting?
1. It can give high accuracy performance compared to other technology cutting services.
2. It can cut up to the heaviest thickness of materials.
3. Provides a high processing performance speed since it laser cutting technology are fully computer generated.
4. It provides an excellent cutting quality of the materials.
5. It has the most developed edge quality. Using Laser cutting technology can prevent the edged of the materials to gets burr.
6. Reduces the time consumption.There are still other benefits on laser cutting providers which directly translate on the process on end-users. These are the identified laser cutter machine benefits which are grouped through a category for an easy review. see more from http://www.openpr.com/news/404037/Laser-Cutting-Machines-Market-Top-Key-Players-Amada-Miyachi-CO-Bystronic-Incorporation-ALPHA-Laser-GmbH-Coherent-Incorporation-DPSS-Lasers-Incorporation.html
A. On the production.
1. Has a reduced of part distortion and an improved of parts production as the result of HAZ (Heat Affected Zone).
2. Increases the ability to process the materials because of the non-contacting procedures on cutting.
3. Efficient and improved parts nesting on the capability due on the narrow “kerf” programming and width flexibility.
4. Well-developed intricate part of cutting ability because of the narrow kerf programming.
B. Tool and design.
1. Because there is a non-contacting process in cutting, tool wear is greatly reduced.
2. Since there is no need to have tooling rework, a modification of parts’ design has improved the ease and the speed work.
3. The design and manufacturing procedures were being simplified.
C. Manufacturing Efficiency
1. There is a low-cost on fixtures such as high feed levels, and the multi-axis ability, and as a result, there will be an increase of savings per part of it.
2. Expenses are reduced but the efficiency of providing prototypes, large and the small runs will increase because there will be no tooling included.
3. Increases the capability to quickly react to market pressures, thus produces a small amount on maintaining strong relations on business industry. continue reading..
D. Other benefits.
1. Less inventory because of the typical efficiency on production runs.
2. Developed an ability to react and or to adapt on the production needs.
3. Decreased the risk of injury with respect to other mechanical cutting technique.
4. Decreases noise to improve the working environment.…